Unless otherwise stated, we are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the site, and in the material published on it. Those works (including but not limited to the written word, graphical elements, and the computer code that makes up the website itself) are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on the website for any commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- use works and materials found on this website to produce derivative works;
- redistribute material from this website;
- attempt in any way to claim ownership or rights over the works contained in, and made up of, this website.
No part of the materials of this website may be used for other personal, or any commercial purposes without first obtaining a license to do so. Licenses can only be granted via express written consent from firstname.lastname@example.org. Licenses are non-transferable and designated by domain name or publication name and identifying number. Additional terms apply to the use of licensed materials.
Your right to use this site will be cease immediately if you breach these terms and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials that have been made in contradiction to these terms.